On 4th September 2022, the Asian Shooting Confederation (ASC) in its Circular No. 368 requested all member federations to nominate candidate for International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) Executive Committee and Council. According to article 21.7 of ISSF, the ASC can elect one Executive member and Four Council member as continent representatives in ISSF. Numerous member federations sent candidate names and CV to ASC Headquarter. Following the nominations, the ASC Executive Committee members acting as statutory provision voted for the nominated candidates. As a result, the ASC ExCo has elected the following representatives by majority votes:
For ASC Representatives at ISSF Council:
1. Mr. Javaid S. Lodhi from National Rifle Association of Pakistan.
2. Mr. Kiichiro Matsumaru from Japan Rifle Shooting Sport Federation.
3. Mr. Meshaal Ebrahim AlNasr from Qatar Shooting & Archery Association.
4. Ms. Aishath Hanan from Shooting Association of Maldives
For ASC Representative at ISSF Executive Committee:
1. Eng. Duaij AlOtaibi from Kuwait Shooting Federation.
ASC wishes best of success to all elected members in their new responsibilities.
GET IN TOUCH
Address: PO.Box 195, Hawally 32002, KUWAIT
Tel: +965 1840040 Ext.: 225,227 and 324
Fax: +965 24676303
Email: [email protected]
09:00AM to 01:00PM
05:00PM to 09:00PM
GMT + 3:00
SAT to THU
Powered by Revotips